I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Abigail at I Pick up Pennies last week. We were disconnected from the internet over the weekend enjoying some camping south of the Grand Canyon. Next Monday’s post will share some pictures and our experience.
- What’s the best thing you’ve purchased or been given in the past six months?
The best thing that I have purchased in the last six months would have to be the 500 watt portable solar panel for our camping trailer. We can now camp from what we can store in our batteries without the need for traditional electricity.
- What’s your favorite snack? (No one gets to say fruit.)
My favorite snack is BBQ potato chips!
- What form of exercise do you hate the most? (“All” is a perfectly acceptable answer.)
I hate sit-ups or crunches.
- If you could afford/manage to live anywhere, where would it be?
We would love to live in Maui, Hawaii. We would have the ocean, sailing, and mountains with awesome weather year round.
- What’s the geekiest hobby or pastime you have?
Reading personal finance books and blogs are for sure my geekiest hobby!
There is a nice group of twenty and thirty something bloggers that I have enjoyed following. I love their writing and perspective on personal finance topics. Their energy keeps me motivated to follow their progress and continue posting articles to my own blog site.
I would like to pay it forward and nominate the following blogs for the Sunshine Blogger Award:
Eric at Retire29
Rich with Redeemed Finance
Erik with A More Successful You
Luke over at Financially Fitz
Kraig at Create my Independence
Here are the Sunshine Blogger Award rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
- Nominate a few other bloggers
- Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you nominated
- Notify the bloggers on their blog
- Put the award button on your blog
Your questions, should you choose to accept this mission is:
- What is the next big planned purchase in your life?
- Where is your favorite vacation or dream location to visit?
- What would be your choice for your last meal? (not trying to be morbid )
- What is your most memorable and successful work accomplishment?
- If you won a million dollars in the lottery today, would you stop working ?
Thanks in advance for responding! Please make sure you reach out and nominate other blog sites you enjoy. Take care, Bryan!